Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Beware of Scams

PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK IN SEARCHING FOR A LEGITIMATE HOMEBASED BUSINESS.


DO NOT FALL FOR ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. BECAUSE CHANCES ARE IT'S NOT TRUE.
DO NOT LET THE DOLLAR $$$ SIGNS FOOL YOU.
DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF BEING SCAMMED!





Hello my name is Andre',

I started looking for opportunities to make money on the internet for more than 4 years when I was abruptly laid off due to downsizing at the company that I worked for. It was a pretty good job. I was able to support my family. I then decided that I did not want to be in the rat race of the everyday 9 to 5 with little results, no advancement, and NO JOB SECURITY. At the time I had 2 young children that needed a parent available virtually all the time. So, I decided to try my hand at working from home.

I spent the next year trying seems like almost every home based business opportunity online. I have to admit that I was taken over an over again with the famous "get rich quick schemes" and I lost over $6,000 in 1 year. It seem as if all of these programs made the same promises of 'and I know you have heard or read them too'

• "You can become a millionaire in 6 months." or
• "I made 10,000 last night, and so can you!" or
• "I made $25,000 last week working from home and I only had to work 3 hours."


does these quotes sounds familiar?

I have to admit that those words sounds good to my ears especially when you are in a desperate situation of needing immediate money. I know a lot of you share those same thoughts.

I'm sure that there are some legitimate work from home opportunities, but you really have to do your homework. Do a research on them to see if they are legitimate. Most of them want you to invest very few dollars to become a millionaire. That's when you need exercise your right to click the little 'X' on the top right corner of your page. Over 90% of these so-called work from home businesses are scams to get your money. So, please be careful in your decision making and beware of the scammers.

It is my mission to tell you just where the scammers are located. If you have any questions or need to do a look up, please feel free to contact me at andre@aaaunlimted.com.

If you have found success in any work from home businesses, please share your testimony with us. We're all share the same desires...which is to be financially secure.

No comments: